Our small universal side bags for the official IDC® Powerharness range are light and easy to fit, allowing for compact storage for travel or long walks. They also double up as bum bag which you can attach your belt loops.
Below is a step-by-step guide for attaching the Small Side Bags for IDC® Powerharness for harnesses sized between Baby 1 and Size 4 (3XS – 3XL).
Small Side Bags for IDC® Powerharness (Baby 1 to Size 4) Fitting Guide
A) Remove the side labels from the Universal Side Bag.
B) Remove the protectors on the back of the Universal Side Bags.
C) Unfasten the hook and loop flaps on the Universal Side Bags.
1. Remove the side label from your dog’s IDC® Powerharness.
2. Unsecure the front chest strap on the harness.
3. Pull the strap through the front holder so it’s completely free.
4. Slide the first oval ring that comes with the Universal Side Bag through the chest strap to the end.
5. Slide the second oval ring onto the strap so it’s at the opposite end.
6. Slide the side fasteners on the Universal Side Bag through the oval rings
D) Slide the slide flap on the Universal Side Bags through the oval rings you added to the IDC® Powerharness chest strap.
E) Secure the hook and loop fastener on the back of the Universal Side Bags to the IDC® Powerharness from where you removed the side labels.
F) Attach the side labels you removed from your harness to the Universal Side Bags.
7. Pull the front chest strap on the IDC® Powerharness back through its holder.
8. Secure the chest strap down.
Using as a bum bag
The Universal Side Bag can also be used as a bum bag. Simply hook the slide flaps on the side bags through the belt loops on your trousers.