About JULIUS-K9® UK
We are the official UK based main representative and authorised distributor of JULIUS-K9® products. We are dedicated in providing our customers with high quality canine equipment for professional use and everyday pet needs.
All of our products have been thoroughly researched before production and rigorously tested before distribution to ensure maximum quality, durability, and safety. This is why the JULIUS-K9® brand is trusted by security forces, canine police units, dog trainers, and pet owners alike all over the world.
Company registration address: JULIUS-K9 UK LTD, Unit 1a Hirst Road, Carlton, Goole, England, DN14 9PX.
Registration No.: 7955529
D-U-N-S Number : 21-824-5445
- Our 20th anniversary of the company’s establishment.
- Our IDC® Powerharness wins the Hungarian Quality Product Award.
- We sell our one millionth dog harness with the hook & loop chest strap and side label.
- The managers of Julius-K9® with volunteers found their own animal rescue and rehabilitation association.
- The first international Julius-K9® Rescue Dog Contest in the world is held.
- The Julius-K9® brand gets direct and indirect support for animal rights activists and foundations. A long-term cooperation begins with several Hungarian and German animal rights organizations.
- The earlier registered JULIUS-K9® and IDC® brand names become patent protected in almost 50 countries around the world.
- The Julius-K9® UK online store is established and begins selling directly to UK customers.
- Brand dealerships operate in 21 countries. The group of companies manufacturing the Julius-K9® products become one of Europe’s largest dog equipment manufacturers.
- Julius-K9® develops its new IDC® product line and submits 20 inventions to the Hungarian Patent Office within a year. The use of German materials in Julius-K9® products increases to 70%.
- IDC® harnesses are first presented at the Dortmund Dog Expo and Julius-K9® becomes a direct supplier of the Austrian Mega Zoo chain. The company becomes a supplier of two German and Austrian Futterhaus stores.
- Julius-K9® becomes a regular participant of various fairs and expos (Berlin, Munich, Erfurt, Dortmund, Friedrichshafen, Udine, Budapest) the first international brand dealerships are founded.
- Julius-K9® participates in charity activities, sponsors the establishment of an orphanage for the Hungarian subsidiary of the Baptist Charity Service, supports dog events and foundations worldwide, acts as main sponsor of VDH and concludes sponsorship contracts with special rescue units (Rescue 24, K9 Suchhundezentrum).
- The company’s name changed in 2008 to "Julius-K9 Bt". The number of international brand dealerships grew and Julius-K9® products are regularly presented in the media.
- Julius-K9® dog harnesses win first place in a test conducted by independent, professional dog trainers assigned by VDR Television. In order to reduce the distribution of copies, the upgrades are submitted to the patent offices as usage and design samples.
- Julius-K9® harnesses are presented to the international public under the name of K9-Power (World Expo VDH/Dortmund) Julius-K9 Bt., operating near Budapest and supplies almost all European countries. The entire development, manufacturing and logistics process is managed through a family enterprise in Hungary, with the cooperation of several employees and subcontractors. Retail dealer specialists receive the K9 products through wholesalers.
- The company operates with 9 subcontractors, with the main market being in Austria. In addition to HILAN, A.W. Barth Friedrich Heindl companies, more and more retailers joined the group of Julius-K9® retail partners.
- The Julius-K9® company was founded as Julius Export 2000 Bt, a family enterprise.
- Initially the products were manufactured for police units with service dogs, supplied to Austrian and Hungarian companies and authorities.