At Julius K9 UK LTD we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may want to return items.
Please read our return policy below and contact us should you have any questions.
Returns Form: If there is an item you wish to return, please use the Orders & Returns Form below.
JULIUS-K9 UK LTD
Old Gospel Hall
East Riding of Yorkshire
Returning Non-Faulty Products
- You are able to return non-faulty products 14 days from the day you received the order.
- You must notify us of your wish to return your order within this 14 day period. You can start a returns request via 'My Orders' in your account. If you need help, please contact us at email@example.com or use our contact form.
- You then have another 14 days from this notice period to send your order back to us to receive a refund.
- You will be refunded within 14 days of us receiving your returned order.
- If your order appears to be damaged upon arrival then we would ask you not to sign for this and ask the driver to return this to us.
Please note: We are unable to offer refunds if you fail to notify us of your wish to return a non-faulty item within 14 days. We also can’t offer refunds if you fail to return the item back to us within 14 days after first notifying us.
Returns Delivery Cost for Non-Faulty Products
You are responsible for covering the delivery costs when returning your unwanted order back to us.
Condition of Non-Faulty Products
If you are returning a non-faulty order then you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it.
- New items must be returned as new
- Items must be unused
- All labels must still be attached
- Returned orders must be clean and free of dog hair
Wrong Size Harness
Please ensure you order the correct size for your dog before ordering. Wrong order sizes come under our non-faulty products return policy.
Make sure you order the right sized harness or collar by following our measuring guides:
Returned items must be clean and dog hair free!
If there is evidence of use other than trying items on, then we reserve the right to deduct a small charge to cover the loss of the value of the item.
Please Note: We cannot refund or exchange personalised or made-to-measure products.
Faulty Items & Warranty Information
All of our products come with a 1-year warranty.
If your item breaks or becomes defective you can return it within 12 months of your order to receive a replacement or a refund.
Please provide proof of purchase with your order receipt.
You may be asked to send a photo of the defective product showing the issue.
Returning Faulty Items
You may be asked to return the product directly back to us if your provided photos are unclear.
If you are asked to return a faulty item, please return it using 2nd class recorded delivery only.
We will not pay for any other types of returns.