The Official IDC® POWERHARNESS – The Ultimate Dog Harness for any situation
Have full control and complete security for any walk. The official IDC® Powerharness is your dog harness for bustling urban outings, early-morning woodland walks, or night-time strolls.
Designed to keep your dog safe, secure, and comfortable, the IDC® Powerharness can also be simply fitted in an instant.
- Scientifically proven comfort. The harness evenly distributes the power to the dog’s chest instead of the neck – greatly reducing stress
- Provides maximum leash control
- Water resistant material
- Exceptionally simple to fit and remove
- Made in the EU using German materials
- Antiallergenic, skin-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified lining
- High-visibility, glow-in-the-dark and reflective stitching
- Recommended by dog trainers, vets, search and rescue teams, and working dog organizations for 10+ years
- Sturdy handles that can be strapped down when not in use with a hook-and-loop strip (sizes Mini-Mini & Mini) or a rubber flap with popper (sizes 0 to 4)
- Over 20 years in dog harness development
Controlled Lead Handling
We have optimized IDC® Powerharness to provide you maximum control while also providing maximum comfort for your dog.
The harnesses’ chest strap is parallel to the leash ring - allowing the pullback you give to be felt by your dog in the most efficient and safe manner. This means that you can hold back or stop your dog when you need to with less effort.
The wide chest strap and the optional IDC® Chest Pad help distribute the power over the chest for the proper comfort of your pet.
Expert Design No Matter Your Dog’s Size
If you’re buying a harness for a puppy, a fully grown dog, or for a smaller breed, the IDC® Powerharness is the smart choice.
The structure of the harness differs between sizes, ensuring the same level of comfort and control is provided no matter how big or small your dog.
Getting The Right Harness Size
A well fitting harness is important for your dog's safety and comfort. For a full sizing chart and information on how to measure your dog for a correct fit, please see our dog harness measuring guide.
Here at Julius-K9® we're proud of our products and every one of our dog harnesses are thoroughly tested to ensure they are extremely durable. That's why we are the trusted brand of professional dog handlers, trainers, and pet owners alike all across Europe.
Through research and development, the IDC® Powerharness has been upgraded from the original K9-Powerharness® to be more comfortable, more secure, and more versatile:
Improved Comfort: Angled chest strap to ensure a better fit which reduces discomfort when warn over long periods.
Improved Security: Closable handle on the top of the harness, helping fix the dog’s lead into place on controlled walks, and securing the loose ring when let off-lead.
Improved Versatility: Duel flashlight holders have been added to allow the attachment of IDC® official dog safety lights to aid visibility at night. Saddle bags and chest straps attachments are also available.
- Customise your dog’s looks with interchangeable harness badges and labels with a wide variety of styles and messages. Or write a personal badge of your own.
- IDC® Chest Pad for additional power distribution and comfort.
- Saddle Bags for storage and carrying. Only compatible for Size 0 and up.
- Harness Lights to stay extra visible while out on walks at night.
Harness Sizing and Weight Overview
Small Puppy (Baby 1) - Chest: 11.4-14.15 inches / 29-36cm | Weight: 1.75-6.6lbs / 0.8-3kg
Puppy & Small Dog (Baby 2) - Chest: 13-18 inches / 33-45cm | Weight: 4.4-11lbs / 2-5kg
XXS Extra Extra Small Dog (mini-mini) - Chest: 15.75-21 inches / 40-53cm | Weight: 8.8-15.5lbs / 4-7kg
XS Extra Small Dog (mini) - Chest: 20-26.4 inches / 51-67cm - Weight: 15.5 - 33lbs / 7-15kg
Small Dog (size 0) - Chest: 22.8 - 30 inches / 58 - 76cm - Weight: 30-55lbs / 13.5-24.5kg
Small-Medium Dog (size 1) - Chest: 26-33.5 inches / 66-85cm - Weight: 50-66lbs / 22.5-30kg
Medium Dog (size 2) - Chest: 28-38 inches / 71-96cm - Weight: 61-88lbs / 27.5-40kg
Large Dog (size 3) - Chest: 32.3-46.5 inches / 80-112cm - Weight: 88-176lbs / 40-79kg
XL Extra Large (size 4) - Chest: 38.5-54.3 inches / 98-138 cm - Weight: 154-198Ibs / 70-90kg