It’s important to remain safe when taking your dog for a walk in the early morning or at night, especially in the darker winter months. Kitting your dog out in suitable warm clothing such as jackets, vests, and even dog boots helps keep your dog comfortable, but you should also be thinking about staying visible.
Even if you’re planning on sticking to pavements and well lit walkways, gearing your dog up to stay seen with light emitting equipment and glow in the dark wear will help you and your dog stand out.
Below is our most popular night time visibility wear for dogs.
Scarab Dog Collar Lights
Scarab’s range of LED safety lights is new to JULIUS-K9® UK but is already proving very popular with our customers. The light can attach to any dog collar or harness and has four light settings, including flashing or steady on.
- A selection of colour LED settings
- Up to a 4 km visibility range
- Four light modes: long flash, dot-dot, dot dash and constant.
- USB Rechargeable battery with 140 hour battery life
- Designed to easily fits to any dog collar
JULIUS-K9® Harness LED Bullet Lights
These British engineered LED lights have a powerful omnidirectional output with a visibility range of 4 km. They are the dog safety light of choice for many of our customers as they have been specially made to fit our official JULIUS-K9® IDC Powerharnesses which has a built-in torch holder.
- Engineered in Britain
- Designed for official Julius K9® IDC Powerharness range (sizes 0-4)
- 250 hours battery life
- Be seen from 2.5miles (4 km) away
- Four Settings: Low Flash, High Flash, Low Constant and High Constant
- Shock and water resistant
IDC Lumino Fluorescent Dog Collar
The IDC Lumino Collar can glow in the dark for up to forty minutes once fully exposed to natural or artificial light. The cowhide leather lining ensures it’s comfortable for your dog as well as being long lasting.
- Highly durable
- Charged by either natural or artificial light
- Up to 40 minutes glow in the dark time
- Secure ring for easy attachment of leashes
IDC Lumino Fluorescent Dog Leashes
The IDC Lumino Dog Lead is made from highly durable phosphorescent material with fluorescent strips which emit a neon glow and reflects light. It’s ideal for making sure your dog stays visible in the dark and in low light conditions like heavy rain and fog.
- Made from heavy duty phosphorescent material
- Fluorescent and reflective surface
- Water repellent
- Charged by natural and artificial light
- Easy to clean
Guardian Dog Harness Light
The Guardian Safety Light is one of the brightest we sell and can be seen up to 5 km away. The lightweight design means it’s not restrictive when attached to your dog’s harness. It’s also highly impact resistant, ensuring that it still functions even during vigorous activity.
- Very lightweight
- Huge visibility range of 5 km
- Omnidirectional (visible from all sides)
- Lifetime LED (rated at 100,000 hours)
- High impact resistance with an extra tough optical dome
- Operates in temperatures from -40°C to +50°C
- Optional base units and attachments allow easy fastening to clothing and harnesses
More products available from our high visibility dog gear and accessories range.