Guide Dog Harness for Blind and Visually Impaired Owners
Our durable guide dog harnesses have been developed with accessibility in mind; for both the owner and service dog. The harness comes with all the features seen in our popular IDC® Powerharness but also allows the safe and secure attachment of guide handles.
Handles compatible with the IDC® Guide Dog Harness sold separately – buy here.
- Comfortable and secure for service dogs
- Heavy duty side-buckles for easy and secure attachment of guide handles
- Water-repellent cover
- Hidden torch holder
- Fluorescent and replaceable side label (comes with Julius-K9® logo)
- Highly durable safety buckle
- Reflective chest strap and edging
- Breathable inner lining
- Rubber strap closure handle
- INOX ring for leash attachment
Developed With Accessibility In Mind
Inform passersby of the working status of the dog with the simple hook and loop system for attachable labels and badges. We sell a wide-range of badges for assistant dogs, including ‘Guide Dog’ and ‘I’m Blind’ and ‘Do Not Pet’.
The harness has a strong INOX ring making it suitable for an additional dog leads and leashes to be attached along with guide handles.
To improve owner and dog’s visibility a night, safety lights can be securely attached in the dedicated light mount in the handle area.
Getting The Right Harness Size
A well fitting harness is important for your dog's safety and comfort. For a full sizing chart and information on how to measure your dog for a correct fit, please see our dog harness measuring guide.
Harness Sizing and Weight Overview
L / Size 1 - Chest: 26-33.5 inches / 63-85cm | Weight: 50.5-66lbs / 23-30kg
XL / Size 2 - Chest: 28-37.5 inches / 71-96cm | Weight: 61.5-88lbs / 28-40kg
2XL / Size 3 - Chest: 32.5-46.5 inches / 82-115cm - Weight: 88 - 154lbs / 40-70kg
Here at Julius-K9® we're proud of our products and every one of our dog harnesses are thoroughly tested to ensure they are extremely durable. That's why we are the trusted brand of professional dog handlers, trainers, and pet owners alike all across Europe.
- Guide Handle attachment.
- Customise your dog’s looks with interchangeable harness badges and labels with a wide variety of styles and messages. Or write a personal badge of your own.
- Safety Lights can be attached with ease to improve night time visibility.
- Dog leads and leashes easily attached to the secure fix ring at the top of the harness
- IDC® Chest Pad for additional weight distribution and comfort.
|Return period||28 days|
|Exchange period||28 days|