Added Security For Your Dog Harness
Strap Length: 25.5 in / 64.7 cm
The IDC® I Safety Belt Chest Strap is a practicable harness attachment that helps keeps your dog’s harness stable and in the correct position during intense activity or training. Ideal for highly agile dogs, or nervous dogs who often attempt escaping from harnesses.
I Safety Belt Features
- Attaches to the belly strap, the chest strap under the chest, and the collar for complete security
- Help keeps your dog’s harness secure and safe during high activity
- Perfect for dog’s who attempt to slip out of harnesses
- Suitable for use with the IDC® Powerharness and our entire IDC® harness range.
- Can be attached without the need to remove the harness or front chest strap
How To Fit
Step 1) Open the chest strap and place the I-Belt between the hook and loop layers.
Step 2) Bring the belly strap around the dog and loop the I-belt around the belly strap.
Step 3) Secure the belly strap, then open the dog's collar and thread the I-belt loop on to the collar and secure the collar.
Compatible IDC® Harnesses
- IDC® Powerharness
- IDC® Powerharness with Side Rings
- IDC® Powerharness with Safety Lock
- IDC® Lightweight Belt Harnesses
- IDC® Guide Dog Harness
- IDC® Tactical Stealth Harness
High Quality Dog Accessories
Here at Julius-K9® we take pride in our products. That’s why every one of our dog harness accessories are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and durability.